Tekedia Practice has both coursework and internship components, and it is designed to provide practical experiences to learners. Simply, a member goes through a curated domain-specific training, and follows it up with an internship in a company.
Tekedia Practice is an Advanced Diploma program and has these areas:
It will involve 2 months of studies and 4 months of internship. During the course module (first 2 months), there would be optional Zoom sessions which will be recorded, and archived, for those who may not have time. That way, they can watch the sessions when they have time.
The goal is to provide skills which can help people get employed.
Registration is ongoing; a new session begins every first Monday of every month. REGISTER Today.
Make payment via below options and email [email protected], and our team will enroll you immediately.
In the first 4 weeks, all the tracks take the same courses.
|Week||Part A – Common to All Tracks|
|1||Innovation, Design Thinking & Growth
• Innovation and Growth of Firms
• Design Thinking, Innovation Lessons
• Innovation, Strategy, and Digital Transformation
• Agile Methodology & Innovation
• AfCFTA and Business Growth in Africa
|2||Business Systems & Processes
• The Grand Playbook of Business – Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe
• Process Improvement
· Operations Management, Project Planning
• Quality and Asset Management
• Workplace Productivity, Collaboration, and Automation
|3||Business Model & Transformation
• Business Models and Strategies
• Organizational Change Management
• Building Your Business Financial Models
• Execution – Business Objectives and Technologies
• Industry Transformation Cases
• Satellite Broadband Age & Business Opportunities
|4||New Markets and Business Growth
• Effective Product & Service Pricing
• Establishing Business Consulting & Advisory Services
• Driving Profitable Growth, Marginal Cost, Scaling
• Stimulating New Markets Through Perception Innovation
The electives for the tracks are presented on this slider-table.
Sample certificate to be issued to learners
If you want automatic enrollment, please click below and pay.